το σπίτι μας: το δωμάτιο μας

Straight ahead is the door to the master suite our bedroom.
 Again, I have to ask for suggestions about that chair under the window.  I don't really want it in the room, but there isn't another place for it.  A blanket to cover it?  Hmm...



The door to our side balcony is to the left of the vanity.  We don't really use the balcony, except for storage, because it's right next to the sidewalk.  I usually dry the clothes there, as it's nice to have my dryer out of the way.                                                 
And now for the closet views!  I would never have our closets in the States organized enough to document, let alone post on the internet.  Somehow in Athens, living with far fewer things, we've managed to keep our clothing looking fairly neat.
 I really think that this is how our closets should look.  They never do, but how nice is it to have everything visible?  (And a toddler in camouflage, presumably so I don't see him, to organize the shoes?)
 

I get the enormous wardrobe for my clothes. Z reminded me never to close the door behind me when I go into the wardrobe.  She's probably heard The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe one too many times, if that's possible.  Again, very excited to be able to see all of the clothes within.


And I'm hoping to add to my wardrobe a bit while I'm here.  I don't think that I have the courage style sense to wear most of what I see on the mothers while we are waiting to pick our children up from school.  And I really don't have the feet for stilettos!  Every now and then, though, I see something that catches my eye...

Comments

Popular Posts