I haven't been sitting on my hands!

When we first arrived in Athens, the weather was too hot for knitting.  Clever me to plan for such a situation!  I have been working on this needlepoint icon of St. Nicholas for (blush) four years.  I made more headway in the first two weeks that we lived in Athens than the previous four years.  


This is M's 2011 winter sweater.  Soon, I hope, it will look like this.  Unfortunately it is a little too wide, despite being the correct gauge.  Boo.

Z's sweater is finished, save for the collar and button band.  (She chose the color.) The other day I found a store devoted to sewing notions that reminded me of a favorite store close to home.  We'll have to stop there for buttons soon.

 This is T's sweater so far.  Hmmm.  Looks like I have some work to do.


Comments

Popular Posts