More Froggy Pants

When I finished the pants for the new baby, I immediately cataloged the remaining frog flannel for T.  There wasn't enough left to make up an entire pair of pajama bottoms, so I improvised with some leftover green Kona cotton.  I usually try to find fabric for under $3 per yard, but the Kona cotton solids are worth every penny.  The quality is tangible.


I added a waistband and cuffs to this pattern.  I also taped the back and front pattern pieces together to save myself some sewing time. Well, in theory.  I ended up making a bad decision about the construction and had to rip out a couple of seams.


Once again I added a special tag for Mr. T.  He loves the owl, and of course I appreciate the sizing on the back side of the tag.  The waistband is a little funny, as my waistbands usually are.  I still can't figure out how to  sew them neatly.  They're functional, just not beautiful.  Any hints?



The pants fit him just right, despite his generously sized diaper area.  The length leaves a little extra room.  Maybe we can get another winter out of them?

Comments

  1. i like baby fabric pent.To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts