About me

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Book Poor

Do you need advice on how to handle the feral side of your children?  

Want to discover the definition of the word schottische?  

Is Jon Klassen a favorite illustrator of yours? 

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, do I have the book for you!




 I read the first two books in this series over the summer, and strongly encouraged Z to try them.  They're right up her alley: funny, mysterious, and well-written.  As with many things Mama suggests, she didn't look at the books twice.  I sighed and bided my time.

Last Monday, when she wasn't feeling well enough to make a trip to the library with the rest of us, she asked me to pick up something for her.  I knew this and The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Hidden Gallery would be the perfect pick-me-up.  

They were.


No comments: