Book Poor

Do you need advice on how to handle the feral side of your children?  

Want to discover the definition of the word schottische?  

Is Jon Klassen a favorite illustrator of yours? 

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, do I have the book for you!




 I read the first two books in this series over the summer, and strongly encouraged Z to try them.  They're right up her alley: funny, mysterious, and well-written.  As with many things Mama suggests, she didn't look at the books twice.  I sighed and bided my time.

Last Monday, when she wasn't feeling well enough to make a trip to the library with the rest of us, she asked me to pick up something for her.  I knew this and The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Hidden Gallery would be the perfect pick-me-up.  

They were.


Comments

Popular Posts