Finished Friday

I made these Quick Change Trousers oh so long ago for G, and he's gotten quite a bit of wear out of them in the past few months.  They're a bit silly.  I went to the fabric store with one idea in mind and came home with completely different fabric.  That happens to me sometimes, and I'm still trying to decide if I like the pants.



G seems to.

They're size 18 mos, so they fit perfectly in the rear, but are too, too long.  Thankfully the growth pattern for my children starts out horizontal and then shifts to vertical, so I hope he's got a little longer to wear them.

The back contrast panel is in a brown that's similar to the brown in the raindrop pattern.

Try to ignore the bruises on G's forehead.  He seems to have them permanently; his personality is leap first, then look.  He's beginning to walk, or should I say dive?  Rather than take tentative, mincing steps, he takes one step and lunges for the closest stationary object.


Comments

Popular Posts