Channeling Bright

I don't really know what came over me when I picked the fabric for these trousers.  I think I had been reading this blog(which I love), and admiring the author's bright color choices.  Whatever the reason, when I saw the froggy flannel at my local Joann store, I knew that it was meant for baby trousers.


Froggy-side front:

Red-side back:




These pants reversible, and they're of a cozy and soft flannel, which will be perfect for a winter babe.  I chose to make the 3-6 month size, but they look baggy enough for my monster-sized children to wear them past 15 pounds (or four weeks of age, whichever comes first).  I loved adding a little side tag (in picture above) with the size marked on it.  These pants will definitely be handed down to our next child.  (You know there's going to be one, right?)

Comments

Popular Posts