Finished Friday

I am knee-deep in home school preparations for the next term of school, so not much else is happening in the evenings here.

I have, however, made time to whip up a little sun hat for G.  When I say "whip up," I mean that it took 4 hours from start to finish, with a good hour of interruptions added in.  It's not perfect, but it's functional.  I keep seeing all of my mistakes, and hoping that no one else can.

The pattern is the Bucket Hat from Little Things to Sew, and G loves it in the way that only a four-month-old can: he starts screeching and flapping his arms whenever I put it on.



The reason there are no pictures of G modeling the hat?  His big brothers are like moths to a flame whenever G is on the floor, and would not get out of the frame.  Those brothers!


Comments

Popular Posts