Little Things to Sew



I have another confession. Not only have I opened a birthday present early, I have used it to make something. Do you blame me? These are just a sampling of all of the adorable projects in the book.Aren't the backpacks darling?




The reversible bucket hat is my first Oliver + S project, although I've admired Liesl Gibson's designs for a while. Like even before I liked sewing.

Here's T modeling my first attempt at sewing from my new book. Yellow is contagious!


I have another confession to make. I posted these pictures of T's new hat on the Celebrate the Boy Summer Flickr Pool. Honestly, sharing photos with anyone other than my three to five faithful readers is a pretty big leap. Other peoples' projects look far more stylish and professional, but we all have to start somewhere, right?

Comments

  1. I always love looking at your projects, and I think you SHOULD share them with a wider audience. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts