Finished Friday





Bridey Vest

yarn: Knit Picks Palette in 
camel heather
pimento
navy
marble heather

size: 44" chest

gauge: 9 stitches/inch


This beast of a vest was a monkey on my back.  I love my husband dearly, but two years of on-and-off knitting on the same project was a challenge.  The reason for the two year knitting journey?  I am a perfectionist when it comes to my knitting.  I wish I could remember how many times I ripped out rows and rows of stitches because of a small mistake.  I am pleased with the result, though.  Not elated, but pleased.  I've already put the next project for B in my queue.  It's out of sport-weight yarn, so 6.75 stitches per inch rather than the 9 per inch in this one.  Does this mean it will take a year and a half instead of two?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts