yarn along: january 2019

I just sent a stack of hand knits to my sister via my visiting parents.  I’ve completed the layette I had planned, minus a few pairs of socks and this baby vest, which is now on the needles. I hope it will turn out as adorable as pictured in the pattern book.  I’m using some Tosh Vintage, colorway aura, that I had in my stash.  The goal this year, aside from learning a new knitting technique or two, is to knit down my stash to ZERO. 

My reading time this month has been sacrificed on the altar of social media.  How frustrating when a minute or two "checking" something adds up to an hour or more each day!  I didn’t take the time to read this book when I checked it out from the library in December, so it’s at the top of my list now...before the renewal runs out!


joining Ginny...


Comments

  1. great book for photography, I refer back to it all the time. Lovely vest for the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting, reading, and photography! Three of my favorites things! I’ll have to check that book out too. I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. social media is a slippery slope for me too. It's a big rabbit hole ! Lovely knitting and I have that book and it does help with my photography.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts