Finished Friday



Ok, so I lied.  B's cousin is having a boy, not a girl.  That beautiful emerald sweater for another girl baby.  As soon as I discovered my error, and would have to rethink the gift for B's cousin, I remembered a quick crochet project that I've been eager to attempt. The tags don't exaggerate.  This was a quick and easy hat to make.  I didn't have the exact gauge, so I used the largest size of the pattern.  The results fit T, so I would put it at a size 2.  Of course T has an enormous head, so the hat also fits Z and M.  Maybe it's a size child?  Anyway, I digress.

This hat was knit from 1 1/2 skeins of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Maple Syrup and a few yards of an unnamed red Wool of the Andes.  I placed the ears in the "bear" position, rather than the "monkey" position because I liked them better that way.  

Comments

Popular Posts