summer sewing recap 

My two bookend girls have such different body types that my older daughter’s hand-me-downs don’t fit my younger one. Also with the decade between the two girls, some of the clothes in storage have developed terrible, previously unnoticed stains. Most of what I so lovingly set aside we can no longer use. While Z and I mourn the loss of some of her favorite items, we have also thoroughly enjoyed spoiling her younger sister with some new things. And Little M squeals with delight about her new clothes, tickling us to no end.  This summer, I made her three dresses using my favorite, the Geranium pattern (and Expansion Pack).  I sewed them up in the space of a few evenings, I think. 

Comments

  1. I love this dress, especially in the gray. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The gray is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Angela! For all three dresses I used the Geranium Dress Pattern and Extension Pack, which you can purchase from Rae Hoekstra at made-by-rae.com The pattern is fairly simple and the instructions are very clear, but the variations are infinite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts