Finished Friday




Whew! No sweater directions have ever given me more difficulty.  I couldn't tell what to do when or how, and it was such a simple sweater, too--raglan sleeves with a hood.  No frills.



What's so strange is that the instructions were fairly detailed, completely unlike some of the Elizabeth Zimmermann patterns I love and have knitted quite successfully.  It's not like I'm new to knitting, either.  I guess I'll never know what the problem was.

Despite the many hiccups along the way, it's exactly what M requested.  He picked the yarn and everything.  I love that M promptly threw it on and pulled the hood up over his head.  It was only 85 today.  Definitely sweater weather.



pattern: here
yarn: Cascade 220 in Lichen (I think)
pocket and neck Knit Picks WotA in Bittersweet Heather
needles: size 7
raveled: here




Comments

Popular Posts