the considered closet, part 5: pants 2.0





I don't think I ever posted the first version of these pants, which I made two summers ago and wear often.  They're capri length and in a delicate linen, which has been perfect for the heat and humidity of the past week.   Since I have worn them so frequently, I wanted to add a full length pair to my closet.  The pattern is from Simple Modern Sewing, in a size large, and the fabric is my current favorite.  My only beef is that I forgot to add to the rise in the back, making the fit more snug than I hoped.  I wrote a note on the pattern pieces for the next time--there will definitely be a next time!  This pair of pants should carry me through at least October, especially on those days that summer makes its last gasp.  





 

Comments

  1. They look great! As for the bracelets I've been making and selling, I replied to you on my blog post comments. If you want one, I accept Venmo, Paypal and of course cash.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts