καλος ηρθατε στο σπιτι




Last week we welcomed three dear ones back from a four week stint in Greece.  From what I could tell, it was a glorious time, although they sent very few pictures.  Fr. G, M, and Z began their trip with a three week stay at our archdiocesan camp, and then spent a week staying with different friends in Nafplio and near Athens.  It was a work trip for Fr. G, who was a staff priest while there, but for the kids it was an experience.  They remember a bit of Greece from our time there in 2011-12  (poke around the blog to see what we did), but I'm so glad they got to see it with the eyes of older teens.  I don't have a lot of stories to share here--for starters, it wasn't my experience.  Secondly, I haven’t heard much about their trip and if I press too much, my kids will stop sharing.   I've learned, over the years of sending children to camp, that if I just wait quietly the stories will be told.  

One thing I will share though, is this delightful recreation of a picture my husband took in Mycenae a decade ago!

Comments

  1. Wonderful pair of photos!!

    GretchenJoanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I wish you had more photos to share!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts