Something for me

When my family was visiting, my sweet brother and his sweet girlfriend did a lot of exploring in the center of Athens.  One day they stumbled upon a yarn shop, and happened to leave with a skein of yarn for me. (See what I mean about being sweet?)  

While B was in Thessaloniki for ten days, I busted out this little infinity scarf.  It's just a simple moss stitch; I couldn't do anything more complicated with B away.  The yarn is Sol Dégradé by Lang Yarns.  It's a cotton tape yarn, which has really nice drape and is ideal for that transition between cool and warm weather.




Yarn: Sol Dégradé by Lang Yarns
1 skein/ 218 yds
moss stitch over 35 sts using a size 10 1/2 needle

p.s.  I had a really hard time telling B how I wanted my picture taken, so ended up with this doofy one.  

p.p.s.  Dad, I managed to get that ring off my right hand (finally).  It's now on my left one.

Comments

Popular Posts