Silence

As my mind turns ever homeward, I am finding less and less time and inspiration to post.  And, truth be told, I am sick of the internet.  In the evening, I would rather read a book than come up with something to write on The Blog.  That's not to say that I'm spending less time in front of a screen (I wish), but I am trying to make my time on the internet more productive.  Last Saturday, I reactivated my Facebook account for all of five minutes before it became apparent that it was the exact wrong place for me to be.  For some people, Facebook is a fabulous social connector; sadly, I am not one of those people.

So, all of this is to say, that there might be fewer posts in the coming weeks.  Honestly, there's not much to report.



p.s.  We've been taking pictures of all of the little crafts and projects we have made throughout the year that we won't be bringing home.  I love that Z says "good-bye" to everything before we pitch them.  As long as we have pictures and she can bid her farewells, she's happy to clean out our crafts.  

Comments

Popular Posts