A Labor of Love



Truly.

At 408 stitches per row, and 10 rows per inch, it has taken me over a year to knit 14 inches.

That's  approximately 57,120 stitches altogether.

(Not including the mistakes toward the bottom that I will have to fix.)

I promised to finish vest in time for B to wear it this winter.  He even brought a specially matching shirt to Greece to wear with it.

Sorry I didn't come through, dear.

Now, if I put my nose to the grindstone, and if I am not distracted by any other knitting projects(ha!), how long will it take to finish this?

Love you, honey.

(And I love that you are keeping me on task.)

Comments

  1. Wow! That is amazing, even at only halfway complete. How on earth did you get his initials in there?? Sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you. Poor B rarely gets knitted love. It's time I settled down and just finished the thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts