monday things


It was last Monday, or maybe the Monday before, that I went to Trader Joe's for some spring greenery.  The rain was pouring, and the temperature decidedly un-spring like, but switching out our winter mantel for some spring color made the entire house a little brighter.  

I have all these blog posts knocking around in my brain, but they don't seem to make it past my little grey cells.  Today my excuse is that I have a sore in my mouth, making it incredibly painful to talk and chew and think, and the entire left side of my face and neck is swollen.  The day has been exactly as one would expect a Clean-Monday-on-the-heels-of-Daylight-Savings would be.   There's much to share that will have to wait--new-to-me podcasts, recipes, Lenten plans, and some finished projects, the books that are making me think and grow, and spring delights.  

Until then, forgive me.  Blessed Lent!

Comments

  1. God forgives! A blessed Great Lent to you. We also had our challenges so far this week... I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed up the pussy willow at Trader Joe's last time, and regretted it! Your spring mantel is just lovely, and I hope your sore is mended by now.

    Cheers,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts