Book Poor, part 8

We like books.  We have lots of books.  So many, in fact, we decided not to pack them away when we relocated.  We didn't even bring any kids' books to Athens.  We knew we would buy books in Greece.  Lots and lots of books.




Ahmie thought of all of us when she included this, the last book in the box she sent in October.  We read The Secret Zoo by Bryan Chick aloud.  It's definitely a page-turner.  Z and M were disappointed when I stopped for bedtime and begged for more.  Z's favorite part was when the Action Scouts were saving Megan from the sasquatches and the penguin tricked the sasquatch.  (Obviously I was asleep while I was reading this because I can't remember this part.)  M's favorite part was when the penguin flew under the sasquatch. (Again, I have no recollection of this part.)


I haven't told the kids, but there's another installment of English books headed our way.  We're in the reading  The Story of the Treasure-Seekers via iBooks to while away the time until it arrives.

Comments

Popular Posts