Resolved

I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions.  I get far too discouraged when I can't keep them after the first week of January.  But this New Year's, thanks to a transatlantic move and a different holiday routine, I'm turning over a new leaf.  I have a whole list of resolutions, and to motivate me to stick to them I'm publishing them here.

Any aspirations for the New Year?  Also, here's a great little article from Living in Greece about New Year's customs in Greece.







p.s.  Did you know that when you deactivate your Facebook account you're asked why you're deactivating?  Did you know that the first reason on the list is "I spend too much time on Facebook?"  And for those of you who were wondering where I've been, I deactivated my Facebook account a little early.  I'd love to hear from you still--you all know my email address.


Comments

Popular Posts